Monday - Wear Red
Tuesday - Wear Bright Colors
Wednesday - Wear Black
Thursday - Wear Mismatched socks or crazy socks
Friday - Wear Jeans
For K-6, the class that has the most overall participation will be treated to ice cream at their Halloween Party. Please remember the dress code.
· October 30th (Fri): The Spooktacular Talent Show at 6:00 pm in the Elementary Gym. It is open to K-12 as well as faculty, staff and family members if they are performing with a student.
· November 1st (Sun): Daylight Savings Time End - Set Clocks Back 1 Hour
· October 29th (Thurs): Terrific Kids Assembly 2:15 pm
· October 29th (Thurs): Parents may pick up Fundraiser items in Elementary Building
· November 1st (Mon): Scheduled Monthly PTO Meeting
· November 12th (Thurs): Parent Involvement Night "Turkey Trot" from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
· November 13th (Fri): 1st-4th Grade Omaha Spelling Bee @8:40 a.m. Elementary Gym
& 5th-8th Grade Omaha Spelling Bee @9:40 a.m. Elementary Gym
High School News/Dates
· October 27th (Tues): Omaha will play Kingston (Home) @5:00 p.m. 1,2,3,4 Wear PINK OUT T-Shirts
· October 28th (Wed): ETS will meet with 9th and 10th grade 2nd hour and 11th and 12th grade third hour.
· November 2nd (Mon): 7th-12th Wildlife Assembly
· November 3rd (Tues): Omaha will play Eureka Springs (Home) @5:00 p.m. 2,3,4
· November 5th (Thurs): Omaha will play Jasper (Home) @5:00 p.m. 7G, 7B, 1,2
· November 6th (Fri): Omaha will play St. Paul (Away) @5:00 p.m. 2,3,4
· November 13th (Fri): 5th-8th Grade Omaha Spelling Bee @9:40 a.m. Elementary Gym
· November 18th (Wed): ASVAB results will be returned to juniors during 4th hour.
Assorted cereal Corn dog/mustard/catsup
Cinnamon toast Baked beans
Assorted juice Corn
½ fruit Mixed fruit
Biscuit, sausage, gravy Chicken fried steak
Assorted juice Mashed potatoes/gravy
½ fruit Peas/carrots
Blueberry pancake Chili/crackers
Sausage on a stick Raw veggies/baked potato 7-12
Assorted juice Peach cobbler
½ fruit Assorted fresh fruit
Egg patty Chicken & noodles
Buttered Toast Seasoned broccoli
Assorted juice Salad/dressing
½ fruit Chilled pears
Breakfast Bagel Hamburger/bun/mayo/mustard
Assorted juice French fries/catsup
½ fruit Lettuce/tomato/
All meals served with choice of low fat milk
4-12 fresh fruit and veggie bar
Menu subject to change
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.