August 24th - August 28th
The Parent Involvement Committee will send emails every Friday (or the last day of the school week) to provide parents with updates, school information, etc. Additional information can be found on our school website at, http://omahaschool.weebly.com/.
· August 28th (Fri) - Fire Drill 9:00 am
· September 7th (Mon) - No School (Labor Day)
· September 25th (Fri) - Tornado drill 1:50 pm
K - 1st -- 10:45-11:15 a.m.
2nd --11:10-11:40 a.m.
3rd -- 11:12-11:42 a.m.
4th-6th -- 11:14-11:44 a.m.
· September 14th (Mon) - PTO Meeting at 6:00 in Elementary Building
High School News
· August 24th (Mon): All Drivers Forms must be turned.
· September 17th (Thurs): Seniors will be going to NAC, Durand Center, for the College Planning Program. Time slot starts at 10:00 a.m.
· Please be sure to turn in all office forms ASAP
ü To meet Federal requirements, please note the following 2014-2015 lunch & breakfast price.
Breakfast Price: Lunch Price:
Reduced -- $0.30 for all students Reduced -- $0.40 for all students
Paid -- $1.25 for all students Paid --$1.55 for PS - 4th
Adult--$1.85 Paid--$1.80 for 5th - 12th
Assorted Cereal Taco Burritos/salsa
Cinnamon toast Pinto beans
1/2 fruit Rosey applesauce
Assorted juice Graham cracker
Breakfast bagel Pepperoni pizza
1/2 fruit Mixed green salad
Assorted juice Fresh grapes
Waffles/syrup Beef tacos/cheese
1/2 fruit Refried beans
Assorted juice Shredded lettuce/tomatoes/salsa
Biscuit & Sausage BBQ pulled pork sandwich
1/2 fruit Baked beans
Assorted juice Coleslaw
French toast sticks Chicken strips
1/2 fruit Potato wedge
Assorted juice Carrot raisin salad
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 fresh fruit & vegetable bar
All meals are subject to change.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Fruit fact: Apples float in water because they are 25% air. Aug. 24-28,2015