· October 8th (Sat): Old Timer Ballgame @6:30 p.m. & Eaglette Performance. To participate in Old Timer Ballgame, please pay $2.00 at the door. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Perry. Holly Perry's Email
· October 10th-14th: Coin Challenge. Each day, classes will be challenged to bring in a particular coin. The class that brings in the most change for the whole week will get to spend the money to buy books from the book fair for their classroom library. Scholastic will then match the amount raised and donate books to a charity organization.
· October 11th (Tues): Flu Shots will be provided for students @12:00 p.m. Forms have been sent home. If you need another form or have any questions, please contact your child's teacher or Nurse Mandy. Nurse Mandy's Email
· October 12th (Wed): End of 1st Quarter
· October 17th (Mon): School Pictures
· October 17th - October 21st: Omaha Book Fair - Volunteers are always greatly appreciated. If you are interested in helping with the book fair and would like to volunteer, please click on the following link: Omaha Book Fair Volunteer Calendar . You may also contact Mrs. Gant for more information about volunteering: Mrs. Gant's Email
· October 20th (Tues): Parent/Teacher Conferences @1:00-7:00
· October 21st (Wed): NO SCHOOL: Teacher Inservice
· October 22nd (Thurs): Omaha Pancake Breakfast
· October 15th (Sat): Fall Festival
High School News/Dates
· October 6th (Thurs): University of Arkansas will meet with interested Seniors.
· October 7th (Fri): Eagles Basketball Season Begins - Green & Gold Game @5:00 p.m.
· October 7th (Fri): Silent Pie Auction at Green & Gold games
· October 11th (Tues): Eagles will play Norfork (Benefit Game) @5:30 Away 1,2
· October 13th (Thurs): Eagles will play Norfork (Benefit Game) @5:30 3,4
· October 14th (Fri): Military Service Academy Applications Due. Please contact Mrs. Roberts for more information. Mrs. Robert's Email.
· October 17th (Mon): Eagles will play Western Grove @5:00 Home 7g, 7b, 1, 2
· October 18th (Tues): Lady Eagles will play Cotter in Norfork Classic @6:30 & Eagles will play Cotter @7:45 Away 3, 4
· October 18th (Tues): NAC will meet with Seniors
· October 20th (Thurs): Lady Eagles will play Calico Rock in Norfork Classic @4:30 & Eagles will play Calico Rock @5:15 Away 3, 4
· October 22nd - 29th: Jasper Jr. High Tournament Away 1,2 Click to see brackets. Girl's Bracket & Boy's Bracket
· October 27th (Thurs): ETS Students will Meet
· October 28th (Fri): Eagles will play Jasper @5:00 p.m. Away 3b, 4b, 3, 4
· November 18th (Fri): Silent Gift Basket Auction at Alpena Game (Home)
Reduced -- $0.30 for all students Reduced -- $0.40 for all students
Paid -- $1.25 for all students Paid --$1.55 for PS - 4th
Adult--$1.85 Paid--$1.80 for 5th - 12th
Assorted Cereal MONDAY Hamburgers/bun
Cinnamon toast Oven fries
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes
1/2 fruit Chilled pears
WW Chocolate chip cookie
French toast sticks TUESDAY Taco soup
Assorted juice Mozzarella stick
1/2 fruit` Pineapple tidbits
Yogurt w/cheese stick WEDNESDAY Chicken fried steak
Buttered toast Mashed potatoes/gravy
Assorted juice Buttered carrots
1/2 fruit Apple half
Biscuit w/sausage gravy THURSDAY Chicken fajita salad
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes/cheese
1/2 fruit Orange wedges
Blueberry pancake FRIDAY Ham /cheese sandwich
Sausage on a stick Sweet potatoes fries
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes
1/2 fruit Diced peaches
USDA is an equal opportunity provider.
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
All meals subject to changed. October 03-07, 2016