· November 16th (Wed): Omaha Spelling Bee for 1st-4th Grade @9:00 a.m. & 5th-8th Grade @10:00 a.m.
· November 23rd - November 25th: No School Thanksgiving Break
· November 9th (Wed): Wildlife Assembly
· November 10th (Thurs): Science Assembly
· November 10th (Thurs): Parent Involvement Night Turkey Trot 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
· November 10th (Thurs): Wray's 2nd Grade Trip to Orchard
High School News/Dates
· November 3rd (Thurs): Eagles will play Jasper @5:00 p.m. Away 7G, 7B, 1, 2
· November 4th (Fri): Eagles will play Viola @5:00 p.m. Away 3, 4
· November 5th - 10th: Eagles will play in Lead Hill Jr. High Tournament TBA 1, 2
· November 11th (Fri): Eagles will play Western Grove @5:30 p.m. Home 2, 3, 4
· November 14th (Mon): Eagles will play Lead Hill @5:00 p.m. Home 7G, 7B, 1, 2
· November 15th (Tues): Eagles will play St. Joe @5:30 p.m. Away 2, 3, 4
· November 17th (Thurs): Eagles will play Marshall @5:00 p.m. Home 1, 3, 4
· November 18th (Fri): Silent Gift Basket Auction at Alpena Game (Home)
· November 21st (Mon): Eagles will play Marshall @5:00 p.m. Home 7G, 7B, 1, 2
· November 22nd (Tues): Eagles will play Green Forest (Homecoming) @4:00 p.m. Home 1, 2, 3, 4
· November 26th - Dec. 3rd: Omaha Border Classic TBA Home 3, 4
Reduced -- $0.30 for all students Reduced -- $0.40 for all students
Paid -- $1.25 for all students Paid --$1.55 for PS - 4th
Adult--$1.85 Paid--$1.80 for 5th - 12th
Assorted cereal MONDAY Pepperoni pizza
Cinnamon toast Seasoned corn
Assorted juice Mixed green salad
1/2 fruit WW pineapple cake
Super donut TUESDAY Chicken strips/BBQ sauce
Diced ham Tri-tator
Assorted juice Carrot raisin salad
1/2 fruit Slushy cup
Pancakes/syrup WEDNESDAY Beef tacos/cheese
Assorted juice Refried beans
1/2 fruit Lettuce/tomatoes/salsa
WG oatmeal cookie
French toast sticks THURSDAY Chicken sandwich
Assorted juice Sweet potato fries
1/2 fruit Lettuce/tomatoes
Biscuit w/sausage FRIDAY Hot ham plate
Assorted juice Mashed potatoes/gravy
1/2 fruit Black eyed peas
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
All meals are subject to change.
USDA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER.