- October 17th - October 21st: Omaha Book Fair
- October 20th (Thurs): Parent/Teacher Conferences @1:00-7:00
- October 21st (Fri): NO SCHOOL: Teacher Inservice
- October 22nd (Sat): Omaha Pancake Breakfast
- October 24th (Mon): School Board Meeting @6:00 p.m.
- October 24th - October 28th: Drug Free Week
- November 16th (Wed): Omaha Spelling Bee for 1st-4th Grade @9:00 a.m. & 5th-8th Grade @10:00 a.m.
- November 4th (Sun): Daylight Saving - Set clocks back 1 hour
- November 23rd - November 25th: No School Thanksgiving Break
- October 1st-31st: Ozark Reading Council Book Drive. Students can donate new or gently used books. Books will be passed out at the Christmas Parades.
- October 17th-21st: Book Fair
- October 19th (Wed): 4th Grade Field Trip
- October 20th (Thurs): Positive Behavior Party Day
High School News/Dates
- October 17th (Mon): Eagles will play Western Grove @5:00 Home 7G, 7B, 1, 2
- October 18th (Tues): Lady Eagles will play Cotter in Norfork Classic @6:30 & Eagles will play Cotter @7:45 Away 3, 4
- October 18th (Tues): NAC will meet with Seniors
- October 20th (Thurs): Lady Eagles will play Calico Rock in Norfork Classic @4:30 & Eagles will play Calico Rock @5:15 Away 3, 4
- October 22nd - 29th: Jasper Jr. High Tournament Away 1,2 Girl's Bracket & Boy's Bracket
- October 24th (Mon): FAFSA Night @5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. for seniors & parents to complete their FAFSA. Please bring FAFSA ID, SS#'s, and 2015 tax returns.
- October 27th (Thurs): ETS Students will Meet
- October 28th (Fri): Eagles will play Jasper @5:00 p.m. Away 3b, 4b, 3, 4
- November 1st (Tues): Eagles will play Bergman @4:30 p.m. Away 1, 2, 3, 4
- November 3rd (Thurs): Eagles will play Jasper @5:00 p.m. Away 7G, 7B, 1, 2
- November 4th (Fri): Eagles will play Viola @5:00 p.m. Away 2, 3, 4
- November 5th - 10th: Eagles will play in Lead Hill Jr. High Tournament TBA 1, 2
- November 11th (Fri): Eagles will play Western Grove @5:30 p.m. Home 2, 3, 4
- November 14th (Mon): Eagles will play Lead Hill @5:00 p.m. Home 7G, 7B, 1, 2
- November 15th (Tues): Eagles will play St. Joe @5:30 p.m. Away 2, 3, 4
- November 17th (Thurs): Eagles will play Marshall @5:00 p.m. Home 1, 3, 4
- November 18th (Fri): Silent Gift Basket Auction at Alpena Game (Home)
- November 21st (Mon): Eagles will play Marshall @5:00 p.m. Home 7G, 7B, 1, 2
- November 22nd (Tues): Eagles will play Green Forest (Homecoming) @4:00 p.m. Home 1, 2, 3, 4
- November 26th - Dec. 3rd: Omaha Border Classic TBA Home 3, 4
Reduced -- $0.30 for all students Reduced -- $0.40 for all students
Paid -- $1.25 for all students Paid --$1.55 for PS - 4th
Adult--$1.85 Paid--$1.80 for 5th - 12th
Assorted cereal MONDAY Chicken strips/BBQ sauce
Cinnamon toast Macaroni & cheese
Assorted juice Peas & carrots
1/2 fruit Tossed salad/dressing
Breakfast burrito/salsa TUESDAY Chicken fried steak
Assorted juice Mashed potatoes/gravy
1/2 fruit Green beans
Waffles/syrup WEDNESDAY Taco salad
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes/cheese
1/2 fruit Pinto beans
Blueberry pancake THURSDAY Toasted ham/cheese
sausage on a stick Sweet potato fries
Assorted juice Coleslaw
1/2 fruit Rosey applesauce
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
Fresh fruit and vegetable bar 4-12
Menu is subject to changed.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider.