· November 7th - November 18th: Stuff The Turkey Food Drive - Omaha School would like to invite you to participate in our annual food drive. All unexpired, non-perishable food items are greatly appreciated. All donations will be given to CCM of Harrison. CCM contributes to our school backpack program. The class with the most donated items will win a prize.
· November 16th (Wed): Omaha Spelling Bee for 1st-4th Grade @9:00 a.m. & 5th-8th Grade @10:00 a.m.
· November 17th (Thurs): The State Line 4-H club will be meet at 6:00 p.m. at the Boone County Extension office. For more information, please call the Boone County Extension Office at 870-741-6168 or contact your child's building secretary.
· November 23rd - November 25th: No School Thanksgiving Break
- November 10th (Thurs): Science Assembly for Pre-K
- November 10th (Thurs): Parent Involvement Night Turkey Trot 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- November 10th (Thurs): Wray's 2nd Grade Trip to Orchard
High School News/Dates
- November 11th (Fri): Eagles will play Western Grove @5:30 p.m. Home 2, 3, 4
- November 14th (Mon): Eagles will play Lead Hill @5:00 p.m. Home 7G, 7B, 1, 2
- November 15th (Tues): Eagles will play St. Joe @5:30 p.m. Away 2, 3, 4
- November 17th (Thurs): Eagles will play Marshall @5:00 p.m. Home 7G, 1, 3,
- November 18th (Fri): Silent Gift Basket Auction at Alpena Game @5:30 (Home) 1, 3, 4
- November 21st (Mon): Eagles will play Marshall @5:00 p.m. (Away) 7G, 7B, 1, 2
- November 22nd (Tues): Eagles will play Green Forest (Homecoming) @4:00 p.m. Home 1, 2, 3, 4
- November 26th - Dec. 3rd: Omaha Border Classic TBA Home 3, 4
Reduced -- $0.30 for all students Reduced -- $0.40 for all students
Paid -- $1.25 for all students Paid --$1.55 for PS - 4th
Adult--$1.85 Paid--$1.80 for 5th - 12th
Assorted cereal MONDAY Hamburger/bun/condiments
Buttered toast Oven fries
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes
1/2 fruit Rosey applesauce
French toast sticks TUESDAY Chicken fajitas/salsa
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes/cheese
1/2 fruit Pinto beans
Cinnamon roll cake
Yogurt/cheese stick WEDNESDAY Chicken fried steak
Buttered toast Mashed potatoes/gravy
Assorted juice Mixed green salad
1/2 fruit Diced pears
Biscuit w/sausage gravy THURSDAY Chili dogs/relish/cheese
Assorted juice Sweet potato fries
1/2 fruit Baked beans
Pancakes/syrup FRIDAY Vegetable soup/crackers
Assorted juice Grilled cheese
1/2 fruit Tossed salad
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
All meals is subject to changed.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider. Nov. 07-11,2016