· December 14th (Mon): The Community Blood Center will be holding a Blood Drive in the gym lobby. All donations will remain local.
· December 17th & 18th (Thurs & Fri): Dismiss @12:30 p.m.
· December 21st (Mon): Scheduled Monthly Board Meeting @6:00 in the HS Library
· December 21st - January 1st: Christmas Break
· January 4th (Mon): Welcome Back! Classes Resume
· Omaha Elementary is in need of a PeeWee Basketball coach for the 6th grade boys. If you would like to volunteer, it would be very appreciated! Please contact Amanda Green at 870-426-3372 for more information.
· December 7th & 8th: Peewee Cheerleading Practice and Try-outs @ 3:30-5:00 p.m.
· December 10th (Thurs): P-6th Christmas Program @6:00 p.m. in High School Gym
· December 16th (Wed): K-3rd Positive Behavior Party
· December 17th (Thurs): 4th - 6th Positive Behavior Party
High School News/Dates
· December 5th (Sat): Valley Springs Archery Tournament, TBA (Cost $7.00)
· December 7th - 12th: Omaha Sr. Boys will play in the Green Forest Tournament
· December 8th (Tues): Omaha will play Jasper (Away) @5:30 p.m. 1, 3, 4
· December 11th (Fri): Omaha will play Yellville (Away) @5:30 p.m. 2,3,4
· December 14th (Mon): Omaha will play Alpena (Home) @5:00 p.m. 7G, 7B, 1, 2
· December 15th (Tues): Omaha will play Lead Hill (Home) @5:30 p.m. 2,3,4
· December 17th (Thurs): Please Note Change in Date - Omaha will play Bruno-Pyatt (Home) @5:30 p.m. 1,3,4
· December 19th (Sat): Flippin Holiday Shootout- 3- Away-TBA
· December 26th, 28th, 29th: Southwest H.S. Holiday Tournament (Away) TBA
Assorted Cereal Chicken strips/BBQ sauce
Cinnamon toast Macaroni & cheese
Assorted juice Carrot/raisin salad
1/2 fruit Green peas
French toast sticks Taco salad/salsa
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes/cheese
1/2 fruit Refried beans
Biscuit/gravy Corn dog/condiments
Assorted juice Baked beans
1/2 fruit Coleslaw
THURSDAY CHRISTMAS DINNER
Super bun/sausage link Open face Ham slice
Assorted juice Mashed potatoes/gravy
1/2 fruit Seasoned green beans
Breakfast bagel Chicken sandwich/condiments
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes
1/2 fruit Potato wedge
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 Fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
Menu is subject to changed.
USDA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER.