· December 17th & 18th (Thurs & Fri): Dismiss @12:30 p.m.
· December 21st - January 1st: Christmas Break
· January 4th (Mon): Welcome Back! Classes Resume
· December 7th & 8th: Peewee Cheerleading Practice and Try-outs @ 3:30-5:00 p.m.
· December 10th (Thurs): P-6th Christmas Program @6:00 p.m. in High School Gym
· December 16th (Wed): K-3rd Positive Behavior Party
· December 17th (Thurs): 4th - 6th Positive Behavior Party
High School News/Dates
· December 1st (Tues): Omaha will play Kingston (Home) @5:00 p.m. 7B, 1, 2
· December 5th (Sat): Valley Springs Archery Tournament, TBA (Cost $7.00)
· December 7th - 12th: Omaha Sr. Boys will play in the Green Forest Tournament
· December 8th (Tues): Omaha will play Jasper (Away) @5:30 p.m. 1, 3, 4
· December 11th (Fri): Omaha will play Yellville (Away) @5:30 p.m. 2,3,4
· December 14th (Mon): Omaha will play Alpena (Home) @5:00 p.m. 7G, 7B, 1, 2
· December 15th (Tues): Omaha will play Lead Hill (Home) @5:30 p.m. 2,3,4
· December 18th (Fri): Omaha will play Bruno-Pyatt (Home) @5:30 p.m. 1,3,4
Assorted Cereal Pepperoni pizza
Cinnamon toast Tossed salad/dressing
Assorted juice Peas & carrots
1/2 fruit Whole wheat cookie
Pancakes/syrup Chicken nuggets/BBQ sauce
Assorted juice Sweet potatoes
1/2 fruit Steamed broccoli
Egg biscuit Sloppy Joes
Assorted juice Baked beans
1/2 fruit Coleslaw
Cheese stick Spanish rice
Assorted juice Tossed salad/dressing
1/2 fruit Slushy fruit cup
Breakfast bagel Catfish strips/tarter sauce
Assorted juice Potato wedge/catsup
1/2 fruit Raw vegetables/dip
Dried fruits contain more calories than fresh fruits, Since the drying process takes out water and
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 Fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
MENU subject to changed.
USDA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER.