· November 11th (Wed): Happy Veterans Day
· November 16th (Mon): Scheduled Monthly Board Meeting
· November 18th (Wed): Bus Evacuation Drill & Fire Drill @8:35
· November 25th - November 27th - Thanksgiving Holiday
· November 12th (Thurs): Parent Involvement Night "Turkey Trot" from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
· November 13th (Fri): 1st-4th Grade Omaha Spelling Bee @8:40 a.m. & 5th-8th Grade Omaha Spelling Bee @9:40 a.m. Elementary Gym
· November 19th (Thurs): Parent Involvement Meeting in Mrs. King's Room @3:30
· November 24th (Tues): Terrific Kids Assembly @2:15 p.m.
High School News/Dates
· November 10th (Tues): Omaha will play Mt. Judea (Away) @5:30 2, 3,4
· November 11th (Wed): 5th - 8th Grade Veterans Day Presentation
· November 13th (Fri): 5th-8th Grade Omaha Spelling Bee @9:40 a.m. Elementary Gym
· November 13th (Fri): Omaha will play Western Grove (Away) @5:30 p.m. 2,3,4
· November 17th (Tues): Omaha will play St. Joe (Home) @5:30 p.m. 1,3,4
· November 18th (Wed): ASVAB results will be returned to juniors during 4th hour.
· November 20th (Fri): Omaha Homecoming - Alpena (Home) 2,4,3 @5:30 p.m. & Silent Gift Basket Auction
· November 20th (Fri): ETS students 8th - 12th will meet at designated times in testing room.
· November 23rd (Mon): Omaha will play Deer (Away) @5:30 p.m. 1,3,4
· November 24th (Tues): Omaha will play Berryville @4:30 p.m. 7G, 1,2,3
· November 26th - December 5th: Omaha Border Classic (Home) 3,4
Assorted cereal Chicken Salad, Ranch/Salsa
Buttered toast Pinto Beans
Assorted Juice Lettuce/tomato/cucumber
½ fruit ½ Orange
Pancakes Taco burrito
Assorted Juice Mexican Beans
½ Fruit Diced Peaches and cookie
Biscuit w/ egg patty Chicken Nuggets w/ Bar-b-que sauce
Assorted Juice Lettuce/ tomato
½ Fruit Tri-tators
Super bun Spaghetti/ meat sauce
Sausage link green beans
Assorted Juice mixed green salad w/ dressing
½ fruit mixed fruit
Breakfast Bagel Corn dog
Assorted Juice Baked Beans
½ fruit Sweet potato fries
ALL MEALS SERVED WITH CHOICE OF LOW FAT MILK
4-12 FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLE BAR
ALL MEALS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
USDA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER.