· November 2nd (Mon): Wildlife Assembly
· November 10th (Tues): Lockdown Drill @9:30 a.m.
· November 16th (Mon): Scheduled Monthly Board Meeting
· November 18th (Wed): Bus Evacuation Drill & Fire Drill @8:35
· November 2nd (Mon): K-6th Wildlife Assembly from 11:50-12:40 p.m.
· November 11th (Wed): 4th Grade Veterans Day Presentation
· November 12th (Thurs): Parent Involvement Night "Turkey Trot" from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
· November 13th (Fri): 1st-4th Grade Omaha Spelling Bee @8:40 a.m. Elementary Gym
& 5th-8th Grade Omaha Spelling Bee @9:40 a.m. Elementary Gym
· November 24th (Tues): Terrific Kids Assembly @2:15 p.m.
High School News/Dates
· November 3rd (Tues): Omaha will play Eureka Springs (Home) @5:00 p.m. 2,3,4
· November 4th (Wed): North Arkansas College will be here to meet with students interested in attending the college. Interested seniors will meet 4th hour and juniors will meet during AR. Both meetings will be in the testing room.
· November 5th (Thurs): Omaha will play Jasper (Home) @5:00 p.m. 7G, 7B, 1,2
· November 6th (Fri): Omaha will play St. Paul (Away) @5:00 p.m. 2,3,4
· November 7th (Sat): Omaha Junior Teams will play Deer in Lead Hill Tournament. Junior Girls will play at 11:10 a.m & Junior Boys @12:15 p.m.
· November 10th (Tues): Omaha will play Mt. Judea (Away) @5:30 2, 3,4
· November 13th (Fri): 5th-8th Grade Omaha Spelling Bee @9:40 a.m. Elementary Gym
· November 13th (Fri): Omaha will play Western Grove (Away) @5:30 p.m. 2,3,4
· November 17th (Tues): Omaha will play St. Joe (Home) @5:30 p.m. 1,3,4
· November 18th (Wed): ASVAB results will be returned to juniors during 4th hour.
· November 20th (Fri): Omaha Homecoming - Alpena (Home) 2,4,3 @5:30 p.m. & Silent Gift Basket Auction
· November 23rd (Mon): Omaha will play Deer (Away) @5:30 p.m. 1,3,4
· November 24th (Tues): Omaha will play Berryville @4:30 p.m. 7G, 1,2,3
· November 26th - December 5th: Omaha Border Classic (Home) 3,4
Assorted cereal BBQ pulled pork sandwich
Cinnamon toast Baked beans
Assorted juice Coleslaw
1/2 fruit Diced peaches
French toast sticks Chicken strips/BBQ sauce
Assorted juice Tri-tators
1/2 fruit Carrot raisin salad
Yogurt Tacos with cheese/salsa
Graham cracker Refried beans
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes
1/2 fruit 1/2 apple
Biscuit & Sausage Spaghetti/meat sauce
Assorted juice Green beans
1/2 fruit Mixed green salad/dressing
Breakfast bagel Pepperoni Pizza
Assorted juice Mixed green salad/dressing
1/2 fruit Seasoned corn
ALL MEALS SERVED WITH CHOICE OF LOW FAT MILK.
4-12 FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLE BAR.
ALL MEALS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.