- April 9th (Sat): 2016 Omaha Spring Spectacular Beauty Pageant from 3:00-6:00 p.m. - Please see flyers that were sent home or you may contact your child's building office for more information.
- April 18th (Mon): School Board Meeting in HS Media Center @6:00 p.m.
- April 21st (Thurs): Fire Drill @10:20 a.m.
- April 22nd (Fri): Kindergarten Registration in Elem. Gym 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- April 29th (Fri): Pre-School Registration - Time/Place TBA
- May 2nd - May 6th: Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 11th (Wed): Regional Science Fair @North Ark
- May 13th (Fri): Omaha Graduation Ceremony at 7:00 p.m.
- May 22nd (Fri): Early Dismissal @12:30
- May 23rd (Mon): Early Dismissal @12:30 & LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
- April 4th (Mon): PeeWee Practice 5:30-7:30
- April 4th (Mon): Girl Scouts @3:20
- April 5th - April 8th: 1st & 2nd Grade State Tests
- April 5th (Tues): PeeWee Mt. Judea Game (Home)
- April 7th (Thurs): 3rd Grade Field Trip
- April 7th (Thurs): Peewee Games at Alpena (Away) - Bus will leave @4:30 p.m.
- April 11th - 15th: 4th/5th Peewee Tournament @Jasper
- April 14th (Thurs): 6th Grade Field Trip to Fred Berry Conservation Center
- April 18th - 22nd: 6th Peewee Tournament @Lead Hill
- April 19th (Tues): Girl Scouts @3:20
- April 20th (Wed): 2nd Grade Field Trip to Talking Rocks Cavern
- April 22nd (Fri): 4th/5th Grade Field Trip to Wild Life Safari
- April 28th (Thurs): Terrific Kid Assembly @2:15
- May 16th (Mon): Elementary Award Night @6:00 p.m.
- May 17th (Tues): Preschool Graduation @2:00 p.m.
- May 17th (Tues): Kindergarten Graduation @6:00 p.m.
- May 23rd (Mon): Field Day
High School News/Dates
- April 5th (Tues): Green Forest SR. High Track Meet @3:30
- April 7th (Thurs): Softball at Harrison - Ozark Mountain @4:00
- April 8th (Fri): Baseball at Cotter @4:00
- April 8th (Fri): Green Forest JR. High Track Meet @3:30
- April 11th (Mon): Softball at Harrison - Jasper @4:00
- April 12th (Tues): Baseball at Valley Springs @4:00
- April 12th (Tues): Harrison JR High Track Meet @3:30
- April 12th (Tues): Softball at Lead Hill @4:00
- April 14th (Thurs): Harrison SR. High Track Meet @3:30
- April 15th (Fri): Baseball at Harrison - Lead Hill @4:00
- April 18th (Mon): Mountain Home SR. High Track Meet @3:30
- April 20th (Wed): JR High Track Districts (Harrison)
- April 25th (Mon): Baseball at Harrison -Alpena @4:00
- April 27th (Wed): SR High Track Districts (Harrison)
- May 20th (Fri): Athletic Banquet @ 6 p.m.
Assorted cereal Hamburger/bun/condiments
Buttered toast Jojo potatoes
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes
1/2 fruit Chilled pears
French toast sticks Chicken fried steak
Assorted juice Sweet potatoes
1/2 fruit Tossed salad/dressing
Blueberry pancake Chicken fajita salad
Sausage on a stick Lettuce/tomatoes/cheese
Assorted juice Orange wedges
1/2 fruit ww cake
Biscuit w/sausage gravy Oven roasted chicken
Assorted juice Mashed potatoes/gravy
1/2 fruit Seasoned green beans
Breakfast bagel Hot dogs/relish
Assorted juice Pork & beans
1/2 fruit Coleslaw
There are over 200 different known species of raspberries but only 2 species are grown on a large scale.
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
All meals subject to changed.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.