· Public Notice: The Boone County Educational Cooperative in conjunction with the Alpena, Bergman, Harrison, Lead Hill, Omaha, and Valley Springs School Districts are finalizing their hazard mitigation plan for submission to the Arkansas Department of Emergency Management and FEMA. The draft plan will be available for viewing to the public January 19, 2016 from 12:30 to 2:30 in the Omaha School District Admin Office and January 19, 2016 from 3:30 to 5:30 at the Harrison School District Admin Office. It is our intention to answer any questions the public may have and solicit the input of any concerned citizens. This is the next step in writing a FEMA grant proposal for a storm shelter facility at our school.
· January 26th (Tues): Lockdown Drill 1:30 p.m.
· February 15th (Mon): Snow Day #1 - Possible NO SCHOOL
· February 18th (Mon): Scheduled Monthly Board Meeting @6:00 p.m.
· February 1st (Mon): Scheduled PTO Meeting @3:30 in Mrs. Keafer's room.
· February 12th (Fri): 4th - 6th Grade Valentine Dance. More information to come.
· February 12th (Fri): K-3 Father/Daughter Dance. More information to come.
· February 18th (Thurs): Parent Involvement Meeting @3:30 in Mrs. King's room.
High School News/Dates
· January 16th (Sat): Jr. Eagles will play St. Paul in Alpena Tournament @4:00 p.m.
To view brackets, click below.
· January 19th (Tues): Omaha 2, 3, & 4 will play Deer (Home) @5:30
· January 22nd (Fri): ETS will meet with 8th - 12th grade
· January 30th (Sat): Alpena Archery Tournament, TBA, cost $7.00
Assorted Cereal Hot dog/bun/condiments
Cinnamon toast Baked beans
Assorted juice Coleslaw
1/2 fruit Chilled pears
Biscuits/gravy Taco burritos
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes/salsa
1/2 fruit Buttered corn
WW choc. chip cookie
Waffles/syrup Vegetable soup crackers
Assorted juice Grilled Cheese sandwich
1/2 fruit Tossed salad
Yogurt Chicken sandwich/condiments
Cheese stick Lettuce/tomatoes
Assorted juice JoJo potatoes
1/2 fruit Orange wedges
Breakfast bagel Hot pork roast
Assorted juice Mashed potatoes/gravy
1/2 fruit Mixed green salad
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 fresh fruit and vegetable bar daily.
All meals are subject to changed.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Jan. 18-22, 2016