· October 5th - October 16th - Fall Food Drive - All food will go toward our school Backpack program. For suggested food items, please refer to your child's handout that was sent home, or contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· October 6th (Tues): Annual Report to the Public & Title I Meeting at 3:30. All parents are encouraged to welcome to attend.
· October 9th (Thursday): Spooktacular Talent Show entry forms due
· Flu Shot Forms were sent home. Please be sure to sign and return. Shots will be given Oct. 15th.
· October 14th (Wed): End of 1st Quarter
· October 15th (Thurs): Flu Shots will be given.
· October 17th (Sat): FBLA Sponsored Glow Run 2015. For more information, please visit our school website, http://omahaschool.weebly.com/ or contact Sharla Mathis or Holly Perry at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· October 19th (Mon): Fire Drill at 12:50 p.m.
· October 20th (Tues): Schedule Class Pictures for Yearbook
· October 20th - October 21st: Bus Evacuation Drills
· October 22nd (Thurs): Parent Teacher Conferences from 1:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m.
· October 23rd (Fri): Teacher Inservice No School
· October 26th - October 30th: Red Ribbon Week
Monday - Wear Red, Tuesday - Wear Bright Colors, Wednesday - Wear Black, Thursday - Wear Mismatched socks or crazy socks, Friday - Wear Jeans. For K-6, the class that has the most overall participation will be treated to ice cream at their Halloween Party. Please remember the dress code.
· October 30th (Fri): The Spooktacular Talent Show at 6:00 pm in the Elementary Gym. It is open to K-12 as well as faculty, staff and family members if they are performing with a student. Forms will go out Friday, Oct. 2nd.
· October 15th (Thurs): PTO Bingo for Books. More information to come.
· October 20th (Tues): 4th Grade Field Trip
· October 22nd (Thurs): Positive Behavior Party
High School News/Dates
· October 9th (Fri): Green and Gold Games (Home) @5:00 p.m. 1,2,3,4 & Silent Pie Auction
· October 12th (Mon): Benefit Game (Bergman - Home) @5:30 p.m. 3, 4B, 4
· October 15th (Thurs): Jostens will meet with Seniors 1st hour for invitation orders, etc.
· October 16th (Fri): Benefit Game (Bergman - Away) @5:30 p.m. 1B, 2B, 1, 2
· October 19th (Mon): ASVAB will be given to juniors. Test will begin at 8:00 a.m.
· October 20th (Tues): Omaha will play Eureka Springs (Away) @5:00 p.m. 1,3,4
· October 22nd (Thurs): Omaha will play Western Grove (Away) @5:00 p.m. 7G, 7B, 1, 2
· October 23rd - October 24 (Fri. & Sat.): Norfork Classic (Away) Time TBA 3,4
· October 26th, 28th, 29th: Omaha will play at the Jasper Jr. High Tournament (Away)
· October 27th (Tues): Omaha will play Kingston (Home) @5:00 p.m. 1,2,3,4
Assorted Cereal Hamburger/bun/condiments
Buttered toast Jojo potatoes
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes
1/2 fruit Chilled pears
French toast sticks Taco burrito
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes/salsa
1/2 fruit Refried beans
Breakfast bagel Chicken fried steaks
Assorted juice Mashed potatoes/gravy
1/2 fruit Tossed salad/dressing
Biscuit/Sausage gravy Beefy Nachos
Assorted juice Pinto beans
1/2 fruit Lettuce/tomatoes/salsa
Superbun/sausage link Vegetable soup/crackers
Assorted juice Grilled cheese sandwich
1/2 fruit Tossed salad/dressing
All meals served with low fat milk.
4-12 Fresh fruit and veggie bar.
All meals subject to changed.
USDA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER.