· September 15th (Tues): International Dot Day
· September 16th (Wed): Blood Drive from 9:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
· September 17th (Thurs): Fire Drill @10:20 a.m.
· September 17th (Thurs): Parent Involvement Meeting at 3:30 in Mrs. King's Room
· September 18th (Fri): Progress Reports will be sent home
· September 25th (Fri): Tornado Drill @1:50 p.m.
· October 20th (Tues): Schedule Class Pictures for Yearbook
· October 30th (Fri): The Spooktacular Talent Show at 6:00 pm in the Elementary Gym. It is open to K-12 as well as faculty, staff and family members if they are performing with a student. Forms will go out Friday, Oct. 2nd.
· September 17th (Thurs): Intramural PeeWee Basketball Games: Starting at 5:30 p.m.
· September 22nd (Tues): Intramural PeeWee Basketball Games: Starting at 5:30 p.m.
· September 24th (Thurs): Intramural PeeWee Basketball Games: Starting at 5:30 p.m.
· September 29th (Tues): Terrific Kids Assembly at 2:15 p.m. in the Elem. Gym
High School News/Dates
· The Jr. Class is selling chances to win basketball season passes. There will be two winners. Raffle tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5. The drawing will be held at the Benefit game vs. Bergman on Oct. 12. To purchase raffle tickets see a Jr. class member or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· September 17th (Thurs): Seniors will be going to NAC, Durand Center, for the College Planning Program. Time slot starts at 10:00 a.m.
· September 29th (Tues): ETS students will be touring Arkansas Tech University. Permission slips will be sent home.
· October 5th (Mon): The University of Arkansas will be here to meet with seniors interested in attending in the fall.
ü To meet Federal requirements, please note the following 2014-2015 lunch & breakfast price.
Breakfast Price: Lunch Price:
Reduced -- $0.30 for all students Reduced -- $0.40 for all students
Paid -- $1.25 for all students Paid --$1.55 for PS - 4th
Adult--$1.85 Paid--$1.80 for 5th - 12th
Assorted cereal Toasted Cheese sandwich
Buttered toast Sweet potato fries
Assorted juice Seasoned corn
½ fruit AMssorted fresh fruit
Breakfast bagel Chicken strips/BBQ sauce
Assorted juice Macaroni & cheese
½ fruit Green peas
Pancakes/syrup Taco salad/cheese/lettuce
Assorted juice Refried beans
½ fruit Salsa
Apple wedges Chicken fried steak
Assorted juice Mashed potatoes/gravy
½ fruit Steamed broccoli
Assorted fresh fruit
Blueberry pancake Chicken sandwich
Sausage on a stick Tri-tater
Assorted juice Tossed salad
½ fruit Pineapple tidbits