· February 26th (Fri): Spring Pictures
· March 13th (Sun): Daylight Savings Time Begins
· March 17th (Thurs): Please Note - The March Monthly School Board Meeting will be Thursday, March 17th @6:00 p.m. in High School Media Center due to Spring Break.
· February 25th (Thurs): Terrific Kid Assembly @2:15 p.m.
· February 25th (Thurs): Omaha Elementary Science Fair
· February 25th (Thurs): PeeWee Practice from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
· March 1st (Tues): PeeWee Games with St. Joe (Away)
· March 4th (Fri): PeeWee Games with Bruno Pyatt (Home)
· March 8th (Tues): PeeWee Games with Kingston (Home)
· March 11th (Fri): PeeWee Games with Deer (Away)
· March 15th (Tues): PeeWee Games with Lead Hill (Home)
· March 18th (Fri): Pee Wee Games with Alpena (Away)
· March 28th-April 1st: Interim Test from Grade 3rd-10th
· March 29th (Tues): PeeWee Games with Western Grove (Away)
High School News
· Students age 15-18 who would like to participate in a four-week volunteer program at NARMC need to see Mrs. Roberts for an application or you may download it at www.narmc.com/pages/volunteers.htm. The program is scheduled for July 5-July 29. Deadline to apply is May 1.
· Girls in the 11th grade interested in applying to Girls State to be held May 29-June 3 need to see Mrs. Roberts for an application. Application must be received in Little Rock by March 31.
· Students in grades 9-11 interested in pursuing future careers in engineering should see Mrs. Roberts about a summer program to be held on the campus of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR). The one week session will be June 12-18 and June 19-25. Application deadline will be April 18.
· February 25th (Thurs): ETS will meet with 8th - 12th grade students
· February 27th (Sat): Archery - NASP Regional Tournament
· February 29th (Mon): Financial Aid Night @6:00 p.m.
· March 1st (Tues): 11th Grade ACT Test
· March 2nd - 11th: ELPA Testing
· March 28th-April 1st: Interim Test from Grades 3rd-10th
· March 5th (Sat): Spokane Archery Tournament
· March 7th (Mon): Track Green Forest 7th Grade Practice Meet @3:30
· March 8th (Tues): Track Harrison JR. High Track Meet @3:30
· March 10th (Thurs): Track Harrison SR. High Track Meet @3:30
· March 11th (Fri): Baseball & Softball at Lead Hill @4:00 p.m.
· March 12th (Sat): Baseball at Yellville @4:00 p.m.
· March 14th (Mon): Baseball at Eureka Springs @4:00 p.m.
· March 14th (Mon): Track Harrison 7th Grade Track Meet (Ribbon Meet) @3:30
· March 15th (Tues): Baseball at Harrison (Cotter) @4:00 p.m.
· March 15th (Tues): Track Green Forest JR. High Tyson Relays @3:30
· March 17th (Thurs): Track Green Forest SR. High Tyson Relays @3:30
· March 18th (Fri): Baseball & Softball at Blue Eye @4:30
· March 28th (Mon): Baseball & Softball at Harrison (Deer) @4:00 p.m.
· March 29th (Tues): Baseball at Harrison (Jasper) @4:00 p.m.
· March 29th (Tues): Track Mountain Home JR. High Track Meet @3:30
· March 31st (Thurs): Baseball at Yellville @4:00 p.m.
Assorted cereal Hamburger/bun/condiments
Buttered toast French fries
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes
1/2 fruit Chilled pears
French toast sticks Chicken fajitas/cheese
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes/salsa
1/2 fruit Pinto beans
Biscuit, sausage gravy Breaded beef strips
Assorted juice Mashed potatoes/gravy
1/2 fruit Peas/carrots
Breakfast bagel Ham/cheese sandwich
Assorted juice Sweet potato fries
1/2 fruit Pork & beans
Blueberry pancake Pepperoni pizza
Sausage on a stick Buttered corn
Assorted juice Cinnamon apples
1/2 fruit Graham cracker
All menus are subject to change.
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 Fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. February 22-26,2016