- February 15th (Mon): School WILL BE in session.
- February 15th (Mon): Scheduled Monthly Board Meeting @6:00 p.m.
- ·February 17th-19th: Infrastructure Test for grades 3rd-8th. This will help your child understand and prepare for login information and testing procedures for upcoming ACT test in April. It is greatly appreciated if parents make all possible efforts to have children present on these days.
- February 18th (Thurs): Fire Drill @2:15 p.m.
· February 23rd (Tues): Tornado Drill @1:45 p.m.
· February 26th (Fri): Spring Pictures
· February 18th (Thurs): PeeWee Practice from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
· February 18th (Thurs): Parent Involvement Meeting @3:30 p.m. in Mrs. King's room.
· February 23rd (Tues): PeeWee Practice from 5:45 - 7:45 p.m.
· February 25th (Thurs): Terrific Kid Assembly @2:15 p.m.
· February 25th (Thurs): Omaha Elementary Science Fair
High School News
· Students in grades 10 & 11 who have passed biology, have a minimum 3.0 GPA and are interested in healthcare careers can apply for the MASH program to be held June 13-24. All applications must be there by April 1. Applications may be downloaded at www.narmc.com/services/education.htm or picked up from Mrs. Roberts.
· Students age 15-18 who would like to participate in a four-week volunteer program at NARMC need to see Mrs. Roberts for an application or you may download it at www.narmc.com/pages/volunteers.htm. The program is scheduled for July 5-July 29. Deadline to apply is May 1.
· Girls in the 11th grade interested in applying to Girls State to be held May 29-June 3 need to see Mrs. Roberts for an application. Application must be received in Little Rock by March 31.
· February 13th (Sat): Archery- Logan-Rogersville, MO. Cupid Shoot
· February 15th (Mon): Sr. High District Tournament at NAC. See bracket information above.
· February 16th (Tues): Sophomores will meet with Jostens for a presentation of class rings
· February 19th (Fri): Jostens will be taking deposits for class rings. Future News/Dates
· February 25th (Thurs): ETS will meet with 8th - 12th grade students
· February 27th (Sat): Archery - NASP Regional Tournament
· February 29th (Mon): Financial Aid Night @6:00 p.m.
Assorted cereal Chicken strips/BBQ sauce
Cinnamon toast Tri-tator
Assorted juice Carrot raisin salad
1/2 fruit Strawberries/bananas
French toast sticks Beef tacos/cheese
Assorted juice Refried beans
1/2 fruit Lettuce/tomatoes/salsa
Yogurt Pork rib patty/BBQ sauce
Graham cracker Baked beans
Assorted juice Coleslaw
1/2 fruit Peach cobbler
Biscuit & Sausage Spaghetti/meat sauce
Assorted juice Seasoned green beans
1/2 fruit Tossed salad/dressing
Breakfast bagel Pepperoni pizza
Assorted juice Mixed green salad
1/2 fruit Seasoned corn
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 Fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
All meals are subject to change.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.