· Public Notice: The Boone County Educational Cooperative in conjunction with the Alpena, Bergman, Harrison, Lead Hill, Omaha, and Valley Springs School Districts are finalizing their hazard mitigation plan for submission to the Arkansas Department of Emergency Management and FEMA. The draft plan will be available for viewing to the public January 19, 2016 from 12:30 to 2:30 in the Omaha School District Admin Office and January 19, 2016 from 3:30 to 5:30 at the Harrison School District Admin Office. It is our intention to answer any questions the public may have and solicit the input of any concerned citizens. This is the next step in writing a FEMA grant proposal for a storm shelter facility at our school.
· January 13th (Wed): Fire Drill 9:25 a.m.
· January 15th (Fri): Tornado Drill 1:30 p.m.
· January 26th (Tues): Lockdown Drill 1:30 p.m.
· February 15th (Mon): Snow Day #1 - Possible NO SCHOOL
· February 18th (Mon): Scheduled Monthly Board Meeting @6:00 p.m.
· January 13th (Wed): Boone County Spelling Bee at Lyric
· January 28th (Thurs): Terrific Kids Assembly 2:15 p.m. AR Awards will be recognized also.
· February 1st (Mon): Scheduled PTO Meeting @3:30 in Mrs. Keafer's room.
· February 12th (Fri): 4th - 6th Grade Valentine Dance. More information to come.
· February 12th (Fri): K-3 Father/Daughter Dance. More information to come.
· February 18th (Thurs): Parent Involvement Meeting @3:30 in Mrs. King's room.
High School News/Dates
· January 12th (Tues): Omaha 1, 3, & 4 will play Alpena (Away) @5:30
· January 15th (Fri): Omaha 1, 3, & 4 will play Western Grove (Home) @5:30
· January 16th - 23rd: Omaha 1 & 2 will play in Alpena Jr. Tournament
· January 19th (Tues): Omaha 2, 3, & 4 will play Deer (Home) @5:30
· January 30th (Sat): Alpena Archery Tournament, TBA, cost $7.00
Assorted cereal Chicken strips/BBQ sauce
Cinnamon toast Potato wedge
Assorted juice Carrot raisin salad
1/2 fruit Hot roll
French toast sticks Pepperoni pizza
Assorted juice Mixed green salad
1/2 fruit Fresh grapes
Superbun/ sausage link Taco soup
Assorted juice Tortilla chips
1/2 fruit Tossed salad/dressing
Egg & biscuit BBQ pulled pork sandwich
Assorted juice Baked beans
1/2 fruit Coleslaw
Breakfast bagel Spaghetti/meat sauce
Assorted juice Green beans
1/2 fruit Mixed green salad
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 Fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
All meals are subject to changed.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.