· September 2nd (Fri): All staff and students are encouraged to wear their favorite college shirt.
· September 5th (Mon): Labor Day - No School
· September 14th (Wed): American Red Cross Blood Drive from 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
· September 19th (Mon): School Board Meeting @6:00 p.m. in High School Media Center
· September 26th (Mon): Tornado Drill @1:50 p.m.
· September 27th (Tues): Annual Report to the Public
· October 11th (Tues): Flu Shots will be provided for students @12:00 p.m. Forms will be sent home at a later dat
· September 9th (Fri): Grandparent's Day Picnic. Please be sure to sign in at office. Then you will go to the cafeteria to exit outside.
· September 23rd (Fri): Terrific Kids Assembly @8:00 a.m.
· August 31st (Wed): Dr. Corey Jackson will be doing Athletic Physicals for $5.00 per person. Physicals will begin 4:00 p.m. with 12th grade - 7th grade.
· October 7th (Fri): Eagles Basketball Season Begins - Green & Gold Game @5:00 p.m.
Assorted Cereal Vegetable soup/crackers
Buttered toast Grilled cheese sandwich
Assorted juice Tossed salad
1/2 fruit Fresh grapes
French toast sticks Frito chili pie
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes/cheese
1/2 fruit Pinto beans
Yogurt Chicken fried steak
Graham cracker Mashed potatoes/gravy
Assorted juice Mixed green salad
1/2 fruit Apple half
Biscuit w/sausage gravy Hamburger/bun/condiments
Assorted juice Oven fries
1/2 fruit Lettuce/tomatoes
WW Chocolate chip cookie
Blueberry pancake Hot dog/bun/condiments
Sausage on a stick Baked beans
Assorted juice Coleslaw
1/2 fruit Slushy fruit cup
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 Fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
All meals subject to changed.