· September 25th-September 29th: Parent Teacher Conference Week. Progress Reports will be given to parents at conferences. Monday Conferences are from 3:30-7:00. Tuesday - Thursday Conferences are from 3:30 - 4:15. We look forward to meeting together and discussing the progress of your child.
· September 27th (Wed): Beta Blood Drive
· September 29th (Fri): Community Pep Rally @6:30 p.m.
· September 29th (Fri): No School - Teacher Inservice
· October 9th (Mon): Annual Report to the Public
· October 11th (Wed): Flu Shot
· October 13th (Fri): End of 1st Quarter
· October 16th-20th: ACT Aspire Interims 3rd-10th Grade
· October 17th (Tues): Monthly School Board Meeting @6:00 in HS Library
· October 30th (Mon): Fall Pictures
· September 25th (Mon): 4th & 5th Grade Pee-wee Tournament at St. Joe
· September 28th (Thurs): Terrific Kids Assembly @8:15
· October 2nd (Mon): 6th Grade Tournament at Western Grove
· October 5th (Thurs): Pre-School Pictures
· October 17th (Tues): Preschool Parent Involvement @6:00 p.m.
high school news/dates
· October 6th (Fri): Green & Gold Game 1,2,3,4 @5:30
· October 6th (Fri): Booster Club Silent Pie Auction during ball game.
· October 10th (Tues): Eagle Basketball vs. Norfork Home 1,2 @5:30
· October 11th (Wed): FBLA Conference
· October 12th (Thurs): Eagles Basketball vs. Norfork Away 3,4 @5:30
· October 16th (Mon): Eagles Basketball vs. Western Grove Away 7G,7B, 1,2 @5:00
· October 17th - 20th: Eagles Basketball vs. Norfork Classic Away 3, 4
· October 19th (Thurs): Art Field Trip
· October 21st - 28th: Eagles Basketball vs. Jr. High Japer Tournament Away
· October 24th (Tues): ASVAB will be testing all juniors
· October 24th (Tues): Eagle Basktball vs. Cotter Home 1,3,4 @5:00
· October 27th (Fri): Eagle Basketball vs. Jasper Home 2,3,4 @5:30
· October 31st: Eagle Basketball vs. Valley Springs Home 1,3,4 @5:00
· November 1st (Wed): Teen Summit for 8th Grade
· November 1st (Wed): APNA survey for 6th, 8th, 10th, & 12th Graders
Reduced -- $0.30 for all students Reduced -- $0.40 for all students
Paid -- $1.40 for all students Paid --$1.75 for PS - 5th
Adult--$2.00 Paid--$2.00 for 6th - 12th
Extra Breakfast --$1.40 Adult--$3.50
Extra Main Dish--$1.75
Cereal bar MONDAY Pepperoni pizza
Cheese stick Mixed green salad
Assorted juice Seasoned corn
Banana Diced pears
Pancake chicken sandwich TUESDAY BBQ Rib sandwich
Assorted juice Baked beans
Craisins Carrot raisin salad
Mini french toast bites WEDNESDAY Beef tacos/cheese/salsa
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes
Baby carrots Refried beans
PK-SAME WG Oatmeal cookie
Yogurt THURSDAY Chicken strips/BBQ
Cheese stick Baked sweet potato
Assorted juice Coleslaw
Orange smiles Strawberries/bananas
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
All meals are subject to change.
THIS INSTITUTION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER.
SEPTEMBER 25-28, 2017