· October 3rd (Mon): Everyone wear a blue shirt for "Stomp Out Bullying" day.
· October 11th (Tues): Flu Shots will be provided for students @12:00 p.m. Forms will be sent home at a later date.
· October 17th - October 21st: Omaha Book Fair - Volunteers are always greatly appreciated. If you are interested in helping with the book fair and would like to volunteer, please click on the following link: Omaha Book Fair Volunteer Calendar . You may also contact Mrs. Gant for more information about volunteering: Mrs. Gant's Email
· September 22nd (Thurs): Omaha Elementary Intramural Games @5:30-7:00
· September 23rd (Fri): Health/Wellness (Yoga) Assembly
· September 30th (Fri): Terrific Kids Assembly
High School News/Dates
· October 3rd (Mon): College of the Ozarks will meet with interested Seniors
· October 6th (Thurs): University of Arkansas will meet with interested Seniors.
· October 7th (Fri): Eagles Basketball Season Begins - Green & Gold Game @5:00 p.m.
· October 14th (Fri): Military Service Academy Applications Due
· October 18th (Tues): NAC will meet with Seniors
Reduced -- $0.30 for all students Reduced -- $0.40 for all students
Paid -- $1.25 for all students Paid --$1.55 for PS - 4th
Adult--$1.85 Paid--$1.80 for 5th - 12th
Assorted Cereal MONDAY Corn dog/condiments
Cinnamon toast Baked beans
Assorted juice Seasoned corn
1/2 fruit Mixed fruit
Blueberry pancake TUESDAY Chicken fried steak
Sausage on a stick Mashed potatoes/gravy
Assorted juice Sliced carrots
1/2 fruit Apple wedges
Biscuit, sausage gravy WEDNESDAY Chili w/crackers
Assorted juice Raw veggies
1/2 fruit Baked potato (7-12)
Egg patty/diced ham THURSDAY Chicken & noodles
Buttered toast Cheesy broccoli
Assorted juice Toss salad/dressing
1/2 fruit Blushing pears
Breakfast boats FRIDAY Hamburger/bun/condiments
Assorted juice Oven fries
1/2 fruit Lettuce/tomatoes
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
Menu is subject to changed.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider. Sept. 19-23, 2016