· September 27th (Tues): Annual Report to the Public & Parent Involvement Night - Bingo For Books @6:00 p.m.
· September 28th (Wed): FCA Club will sponsor See You at the Pole Prayer at 7:15 a.m. Donuts will be provided.
· September 30th (Fri): Omaha Community Pep Rally/Chili Supper/Bonfire starting at 6:00 p.m.
· October 3rd (Mon): Everyone wear a blue shirt for "Stomp Out Bullying" day.
· October 10th-14th: Coin Challenge. Each day, classes will be challenged to bring in a particular coin. The class that brings in the most change for the whole week will get to spend the money to buy books from the book fair for their classroom library. Scholastic will then match the amount raised and donate books to a charity organization.
· October 11th (Tues): Flu Shots will be provided for students @12:00 p.m. Forms will be sent home at a later date.
· October 12th (Wed): End of 1st Quarter
· October 17th (Mon): School Pictures
· October 17th - October 21st: Omaha Book Fair - Volunteers are always greatly appreciated. If you are interested in helping with the book fair and would like to volunteer, please click on the following link: Omaha Book Fair Volunteer Calendar . You may also contact Mrs. Gant for more information about volunteering: Mrs. Gant's Email
· October 20th (Tues): Parent/Teacher Conferences @1:00-7:00. Dismiss at 12:30 p.m.
· October 21st (Wed): NO SCHOOL: Teacher Inservice
· October 22nd (Thurs): Omaha Pancake Breakfast
· October 15th (Sat): Fall Festival
· October 1st - 31st: Ozark Reading Council Book Drive. Students can donate new or gently used books. Books will be passed out at the Christmas Parades.
High School News/Dates
· October 3rd (Mon): College of the Ozarks will meet with interested Seniors
· October 6th (Thurs): University of Arkansas will meet with interested Seniors.
· October 7th (Fri): Eagles Basketball Season Begins - Green & Gold Game @5:00 p.m.
· October 7th (Fri): Silent Pie Auction at Green & Gold games
· October 14th (Fri): Military Service Academy Applications Due
· October 18th (Tues): NAC will meet with Seniors
· November 18th (Fri): Silent Gift Basket Auction at Alpena Game (Home)
Reduced -- $0.30 for all students Reduced -- $0.40 for all students
Paid -- $1.25 for all students Paid --$1.55 for PS - 4th
Adult--$1.85 Paid--$1.80 for 5th - 12th
Assorted Cereal MONDAY Pepperoni Pizza
Cinnamon toast Seasoned corn
Assorted juice Mixed green salad
1/2 fruit Orange smiles
French toast sticks TUESDAY Chicken strips/BBQ sauce
Assorted juice Sweet potatoes
1/2 fruit Carrot raisin salad
Biscuit & sausage WEDNESDAY Beef tacos/cheese
Assorted juice Refried beans
1/2 fruit Lettuce/tomatoes/salsa
* NEW ITEM* THURSDAY Spaghetti/meat sauce
Breakfast burrito Green beans
Assorted juice Mixed green salad/dressing
1/2 fruit Pineapple tidbits
Breakfast boats FRIDAY Chicken sandwich
Assorted juice JoJo potatoes
1/2 fruit Lettuce/tomatoes
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 Fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
All meals are subject to changed.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider. Sept.26-30, 2016