· October 2nd (Fri): Omaha Community Pep Rally, Chili Contest, & Bonfire - See flyer above
· October 5th - October 16th - Fall Food Drive
· October 6th (Tues): Annual Report to the Public & Title I Meeting at 3:30. All parents are encouraged to welcome to attend.
· October 20th (Tues): Schedule Class Pictures for Yearbook
· October 20th - October 21st: Bus Evacuation Drills
· October 26th - October 30th: Red Ribbon Week - More details to come
· October 30th (Fri): The Spooktacular Talent Show at 6:00 pm in the Elementary Gym. It is open to K-12 as well as faculty, staff and family members if they are performing with a student. Forms will go out Friday, Oct. 2nd.
· September 30th (Wed): Scheduled 3rd Grade Reading, Language, & Writing TLI Test
· October 2nd (Fri): Scheduled 2nd Grade Reading TLI Test
High School News/Dates
· October 9th (Fri): Green and Gold Games (Home) @5:00 p.m. 1,2,3,4
· October 12th (Mon): Benefit Game (Bergman - Home) @5:30 p.m. 3, 4B, 4
· October 16th (Fri): Benefit Game (Bergman - Away) @5:30 p.m. 1B, 2B, 1, 2
· October 19th (Mon): ASVAB will be given to juniors. Test will begin at 8:00 a.m.
· October 20th (Tues): Omaha will play Eureka Springs (Away) @5:00 p.m. 1,3,4
· October 22nd (Thurs): Omaha will play Western Grove (Away) @5:00 p.m. 7G, 7B, 1, 2
· October 23rd - October 24 (Fri. & Sat.): Norfork Classic (Away) Time TBA 3,4
· October 27th (Tues): Omaha will play Kingston (Home) @5:00 p.m. 1,2,3,4
Assorted Cereal Pepperoni Pizza
Cinnamon Toast Mixed Green Salad
Assorted Juiced Seasoned Corn
1/2 fruit Assorted Fruit
French toast sticks Chicken Strips/BBQ sauce
Assorted Juice Sweet Potato Fries
1/2 Fruit Coleslaw
Egg Patty/Ham Slice Beef taco/Cheese
Buttered toast Refried Beans
Assorted Juice Shredded Lettuce/Tomato/Salsa
1/2 Fruit 1/2 Apple
Cinnamon roll cake
Biscuit & Sausage BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
Assorted Juice Tri-tators
1/2 Fruit Carrot Raisin Salad
Breakfast Bagel Hot Dog/Condiments
Assorted Juice Baked Beans
1/2 Fruit Raw Vegetables/Ranch Dressing
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 Fresh fruit and vegetable bar offer daily.
All meals are subject to change.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.