The Parent Involvement Committee will send emails every Friday (or the last day of the school week) to provide parents with updates, school information, etc. Additional information can be found on our school website, http://omahaschool.weebly.com/.
If you do not use the loop, please go to the cafeteria & check your child out with the person on duty. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
- August 25th (Mon): 6th Grade Only Pee Wee Boys Practice from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- August 26th (Tues): Pee Wee Cheer Practice from 3:30-5:00 in Elementary Library.
- August 27th (Wed): 4th-6th Pee Wee Girls Practice from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- August 28th (Thurs): 4th-6th Pee Wee Girls Practice from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- August 28th (Thurs): Pee Wee Cheer Practice from 3:30-5:00 in Elementary Library.
- August 29th (Fri): Fire Drill @9:15 a.m.
Elementary Future Dates
- September 1st (Mon): Labor Day - No School
- September 5th (Fri): Grandparents' Day Picnic
- September 5th (Fri): T-shirt Order deadline
- September 9th (Tues): Scheduled 4th Grade TLI Math Test
- September 12th (Fri): PTO Fundraiser
High School News
High School Dates
- For free and reduced lunch Application& Information, please go to http://cnn.k12.ar.us/documents/forms.aspx
- To meet Federal requirements, please note the following 2014-2015 lunch & breakfast price.
- La Carte items are available for 5th-12th only.
French Toast Sticks
Biscuit w/ Sausage Gravy
Blueberry Pancake Sausage on a Stick
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Breaded Beef Strips
Assorted Fresh Fruit
Sweet Potato Fries
Fresh Fruit Cup