· March 15th & 16th: Bus Evacuations Drills
· March 16th (Wed): Fire Drill @8:35
· March 17th (Thurs): Please Note - The March Monthly School Board Meeting will be Thursday, March 17th @6:00 p.m. in High School Media Center due to Spring Break.
· March 17th (Thurs): Parent Teacher Conference from 1:00-7:00 p.m. School will dismiss at 12:30 p.m.
· March 21st - 25th: Spring Break!
· March 18th (Fri): Pee Wee Games with Alpena (Away) @5:30 p.m. - Bus will leave at 4:30 p.m.
· March 28th-April 1st: Interim Test from Grade 3rd-10th
· March 29th (Tues): PeeWee Games with Western Grove (Away) @5:30 p.m. - Bus will leave at 3:30 p.m.
· March 31st (Thurs): PeeWee Game with Jasper (Away) @5:30 p.m. - Bus will leave at 3:30 p.m. Please note change in date for this game.
· March 31st (Thurs): Terrific Kid Assembly @2:15 p.m.
· March 31st (Thurs): Disney Dazzle @6:00 p.m.
High School News/Dates
· March 12th (Sat): Baseball at Yellville @4:00 p.m.
· March 14th (Mon): Baseball at Eureka Springs @4:00 p.m.
· March 14th (Mon): Track Harrison 7th Grade Track Meet (Ribbon Meet) @3:30
· March 15th (Tues): Baseball at Harrison (Cotter) @4:00 p.m.
· March 15th (Tues): Track Green Forest JR. High Tyson Relays @3:30
· March 16th (Wed): ETS will meet with 8th-12th Grade
· March 17th (Thurs): Track Green Forest SR. High Tyson Relays @3:30
· March 18th (Fri): Baseball & Softball at Blue Eye @4:30
· March 28th (Fri): Application Form Deadline for Youth Preparedness Counsels
· March 28th (Mon): Baseball & Softball at Harrison (Deer) @4:00 p.m.
· March 29th (Tues): Baseball at Harrison (Jasper) @4:00 p.m.
· March 29th (Tues): Track Mountain Home JR. High Track Meet @3:30
· March 31st (Thurs): Baseball at Yellville @4:00 p.m.
Assorted Cereal Corn dog/mustard/catsup
Cinnamon toast Baked beans
Assorted juice Seasoned corn
1/2 fruit Mixed fruit
Biscuit, sausage gravy Chili & Crackers
Assorted juice Raw veggies
1/2 fruit Peach cobbler
Pancakes/syrup Chicken fried steak
Assorted juice Mashed potatoes/gravy
1/2 fruit Broccoli /cheese
Egg patty Vegetable soup/crackers
Buttered toast Grill Cheese sandwich
Assorted juice Mixed green salad
1/2 fruit Pineapple tidbits
*Breakfast Boats* Hamburger/bun/condiments
Assorted juice French fries
1/2 fruit Lettuce/tomatoes
Tomatoes are a fruit not a vegetable. They are the most popular fruits in the world.
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
Menu is subject to change.
USDA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER.