· March 11th (Thurs): End of 3rd Quarter
· March 13th (Sun): Daylight Savings Time Begins
· March 15th & 16th: Bus Evacuations Drills
· March 16th (Wed): Fire Drill @8:35
· March 17th (Thurs): Please Note - The March Monthly School Board Meeting will be Thursday, March 17th @6:00 p.m. in High School Media Center due to Spring Break.
· March 17th (Thurs): Parent Teacher Conference from 1:00-7:00 p.m. School will dismiss at 12:30 p.m.
· March 21st - 25th: Spring Break!
· March 2nd (Wed): National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day) Students are encouraged to wear Dr. Seuss T-shirts.
· March 3rd (Thurs): Disney Dazzle @6:00 p.m. in Elementary Gym
· March 4th (Fri): PeeWee Games with Bruno Pyatt (Home) @5:30 p.m.
· March 8th (Tues): PeeWee Games with Kingston (Home) @5:30 p.m.
· March 11th (Fri): PeeWee Games with Deer (Away) @5:30 p.m. - Bus will leave at 3:30 p.m.
· March 15th (Tues): PeeWee Games with Lead Hill (Home) @5:30 p.m.
· March 18th (Fri): Pee Wee Games with Alpena (Away) @5:30 p.m. - Bus will leave at 4:30 p.m.
· March 28th-April 1st: Interim Test from Grade 3rd-10th
· March 29th (Tues): PeeWee Games with Western Grove (Away) @5:30 p.m. - Bus will leave at 3:30 p.m.
· March 31st (Thurs): PeeWee Game with Jasper (Away) @5:30 p.m. - Bus will leave at 3:30 p.m. Please note change in date for this game.
· March 31st (Thurs): Terrific Kid Assembly @2:15 p.m.
High School News/Dates
High School News/Dates
· February 29th (Mon): Financial Aid Night @6:00 p.m.
· March 1st (Tues): 11th Grade ACT Test
· March 2nd - 11th: ELPA Testing
· March 28th-April 1st: Interim Test from Grades 3rd-10th
· March 5th (Sat): Spokane Archery Tournament
· March 7th (Mon): Track Green Forest 7th Grade Practice Meet @3:30
· March 8th (Tues): Track Harrison JR. High Track Meet @3:30
· March 10th (Thurs): Track Harrison SR. High Track Meet @3:30
· March 11th (Fri): Baseball & Softball at Lead Hill @4:00 p.m.
· March 12th (Sat): Baseball at Yellville @4:00 p.m.
· March 14th (Mon): Baseball at Eureka Springs @4:00 p.m.
· March 14th (Mon): Track Harrison 7th Grade Track Meet (Ribbon Meet) @3:30
· March 15th (Tues): Baseball at Harrison (Cotter) @4:00 p.m.
· March 15th (Tues): Track Green Forest JR. High Tyson Relays @3:30
· March 17th (Thurs): Track Green Forest SR. High Tyson Relays @3:30
· March 18th (Fri): Baseball & Softball at Blue Eye @4:30
· March 28th (Mon): Baseball & Softball at Harrison (Deer) @4:00 p.m.
· March 29th (Tues): Baseball at Harrison (Jasper) @4:00 p.m.
· March 29th (Tues): Track Mountain Home JR. High Track Meet @3:30
· March 31st (Thurs): Baseball at Yellville @4:00 p.m.
· Students in grades 10 & 11 who have passed biology, have a minimum 3.0 GPA and are interested in healthcare careers can apply for the MASH program to be held June 13-24. All applications must be there by April 1. Applications may be downloaded at www.narmc.com/services/education.htm or picked up from Mrs. Roberts.
· Girls in the 11th grade interested in applying to Girls State to be held May 29-June 3 need to see Mrs. Roberts for an application. Application must be received in Little Rock by March 31.
· Students in grades 9-11 interested in pursuing future careers in engineering should see Mrs. Roberts about a summer program to be held on the campus of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR). The one week session will be June 12-18 and June 19-25. Application deadline will be April 18.
· Students age 15-18 who would like to participate in a four-week volunteer program at NARMC need to see Mrs. Roberts for an application or you may download it at www.narmc.com/pages/volunteers.htm. The program is scheduled for July 5-July 29. Deadline to apply is May 1.
Assorted Cereal Chicken sandwich
Cinnamon toast Tri-tator
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes
1/2 fruit Rosey applesauce
Waffles/syrup Sloppy Joes
Assorted juice Baked beans
1/2 fruit Coleslaw
Egg biscuit Chicken nuggets/BBQ sauce
Assorted juice Sweet potatoes
1/2 fruit Seasoned green beans
Breakfast bagel Pepperoni pizza
Assorted juice Mixed green salad
1/2 fruit Seasoned corn
WW sugar cookie
Super bun/sausage link Taco burrito
Assorted juice Tortilla chips/salsa
1/2 fruit Refried beans
Huckleberries are well liked by lots of mammals such as bears and humans
MENU subject to changed.
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. Feb. 29-Mar. 04, 2016