· April 22nd (Sat): Omaha School Yard Sale - Folks are encouraged to bring the trucks and trailers in order to move their items. The event will be held rain or shine since it is being held in doors. It will begin at 10am and continue until noon or until all items are sold. Prices are set at market value or below.
· April 27th (Thurs): F.A.M. Night (K-12) Family, Art, & Music in Elementary Gym. Art Show @5:30 p.m. & Talent Show @6:30 p.m.
· April 17th - 21st: Bottle Flip Challenge. The book fair will be here soon! In order to raise money for the All for Books program. For $1.00 you get three chances to flip the bottle. Each "Caps Up" flip gets a prize. Come to the library for your chance to win!
· April 20th (Thurs): PTO Bingo for Books from 5:30-7:00 p.m. in the cafeteria. Bingo Cards will be $0.50 each. Every winner will get to pick out a new book. Snacks will also be available to purchase during the games.
· April 21st (Fri): Kindergarten Field Trip
· April 24th - April 28th: Elementary Book Fair - Monday will be 'Merican Monday--wear red, white, and Blue; Tuesday will be Trail Mix Tuesday--wear mix matched clothes; Wedensday will be Wake Up Wednesday; Thursday will be Camo Thursday--wear camo; Friday will be Favorite Friday--wear your favorite Eagles shirt
· April 27th (Thurs): 2nd Grade Field Trip
· April 28th (Fri): K-3 Summer School Sign Up Deadline
· April 28th (Fri): 4th Grade Field Trip
· May 10th (Wed): North Arkansas Science Fair
· May 12th (Fri): Muffins For Moms
High School News/dates
· Sophomores with a minimum GPA of 2.0 and good attendance interested in learning about the legislative process and public service may apply for the Congressional Youth Cabinet to work with Senator John Boozman. If selected students will serve a one year term. Application deadline is May 20 and may be picked up in Mrs. Roberts office.
· April 17th (Mon): Baseball Game Alpena Harrison @4:00
· April 18th (Tues): Softball Game Lead Hill Home @4:00
· April 19th (Wed): Jr. High Track Districts at Harrison
· April 20th (Thurs): Baseball Game Deer Home @4:00
· April 21st (Fri): Softball & Baseball Game Decatur at Harrison @4:00
· April 21st (Fri): Baseball Game Decatur Home @4:00
· April 24th (Mon): Baseball Game Bruno-Pyatt Home @4:00
· April 24th (Mon): Softball Game Lead Hill Away @4:00
· April 26th (Wed): Sr. High Track Districts at Harrison
· April 27th - 28th: Baseball & Softball District Tournament at Harrison
· May 2nd (Tues): State Track Meet at Hendrix College
· May 4th - 6th: Baseball & Softball Regional Tournament at Harrison
· May 11th - 13th: Baseball & Softball State Tournament at Woodlawn
· May 19th - 20th: Baseball & Softball State Finals at Fayetteville
· May 19th (Fri): Athletic Banquet
Reduced -- $0.30 for all students Reduced -- $0.40 for all students
Paid -- $1.25 for all students Paid --$1.55 for PS - 4th
Adult--$1.85 Paid--$1.80 for 5th - 12th
Assorted cereal MONDAY Vegetable soup/crackers
Cinnamon toast Grill cheese sandwich
Assorted juice Mixed green salad
1/2 fruit Diced peaches
Egg patty TUESDAY Beefy nachos
WG biscuit Lettuce/tomatoes/salsa
Assorted juice Pinto beans
1/2 fruit Apple cobbler
French toast sticks WEDNESDAY Baked potato
Assorted juice Ham/cheese cup
1/2 fruit Seasoned corn
Pancakes/syrup THURSDAY Edibowl chicken fajita salad
Assorted juice Lettuce/tomatoes/cheese
1/2 fruit Black eyed peas
Goody bun FRIDAY Open faced turkey
Sausage link Mashed potatoes/gravy
Assorted juice Green beans
1/2 fruit Fruit salad
All meals served with choice of low fat milk.
4-12 fresh fruit and vegetable bar.
Menu is subject to change.
THIS INSTITUTION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER.